Pre-FP26: Sport And Health


SPORT AND HEALTH

Nowadays, I am sure that everyone can play at least one or two kind of sports. It has appeared on the Earth a long time ago, maybe since we didn’t recognize its value. There are many kinds of sports such as volley ball, soccer, badminton, etc. But my favorite sport is swimming.
I often go to swimming pool from 2 to 3 times week although I can not swim. I am planning to study swimming because I want to build up good shape and good health. How about others? Why do people play sports? There are many reasons. Some people want to lose weight. Once they can do it, they can protect themselves. They can push back some diseases such as heart disease, high blood pressure, etc. Then they can live longer and maintain their young age. Some others want to release stress after a tired day or when they have free time they can play it to relax. Moreover, if you have talent about sport, you can choose it as your career.
Playing sports is good but how to play to have the best effects. For me, I think we should play sports which are suitable for us and do exercises ever morning. Besides, eating and drinking is really necessary. We should eat enough and moderately. In addition, we have to sleep enough and on time. Especially, we have to balance among working, studying and relaxing.
In the world, we have the expression: “Health is wealth”. I completely agree with it because when we have good health, we can do many things. We can work, study, travel, get married even we can create a lot of wealth. What happen if we have a lot of wealth without good health? We can not enjoy life, just stay in bed. We can not do anything. It’s really terrible, right?
Generally, I just want to say to you that:” The first thing to make your dream come true is having a good health”.

Comments

Popular Posts